Passed NLCEX in 75 questions!! Feel free to ask Qs

6/16/2018 11:47:42 AM
Hi everyone,

I just found out yesterday that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, Mark Klimek lectures and "sketchy pharm" videos for pharmacology, which I high recommend. I studied for just a little less than 2 months. I went through the question bank almost 2 times (I had about 300 questions left the second time). My final average was 76% (98th percentile). I do feel like I overstudied for this exam so you will definitely be okay with lower scores.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. Some questions were easy, but some were so specific that I was just guessing. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or sketchy pharm! I also have Mark Klimek notes and some study guides I found on reddit.
edited by on 6/16/2018

6/16/2018 12:43:37 PM
Congratulations! I would really appreciate the resources you have especially the ohqrm as that's where i'm currently scoring lowest and I test in 11 days... is email good? [email protected]

Thank you in advance

6/16/2018 1:02:33 PM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out yesterday that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, Mark Klimek lectures and "sketchy pharm" videos for pharmacology, which I high recommend. I studied for just a little less than 2 months. I went through the question bank almost 2 times (I had about 300 questions left the second time). My final average was 76% (98th percentile). I do feel like I overstudied for this exam so you will definitely be okay with lower scores.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. Some questions were easy, but some were so specific that I was just guessing. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or sketchy pharm! I also have Mark Klimek notes and some study guides I found on reddit.
edited by on 6/16/2018

6/16/2018 1:05:06 PM
link]link
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

6/16/2018 9:13:23 PM
Congratulations!!!!
That is amazing! I would to have any study materials you can provide. My email address is [email protected]

Thank you so much!

sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

6/17/2018 7:04:53 PM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

6/17/2018 7:08:28 PM
Congratulations for your success !!! RN, I would really appreciate the resources that you have especially sketchy pharm. the notes form Reddit or study guide that you kindly can sent to enforce my knowledge. THanKs in Advance. email [email protected]

6/17/2018 7:09:32 PM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

Congratulations for your success !!! RN, I would really appreciate the resources that you have especially sketchy pharm. the notes form Reddit or study guide that you kindly can sent to enforce my knowledge. THanKs in Advance. email [email protected]

6/18/2018 12:35:40 AM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

6/18/2018 12:37:01 AM
That’s Amazing! Very happy for you!! I’m still yet to purchase uworld. Do you think it’s very necesary to purchase the assessments? I’m very tight on my budget right now.

Email: [email protected]

sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

6/18/2018 6:58:19 AM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

"CONGRATS!!!...very happy for you. I would def. luv the "sketchy pharm" as I could use a bit of brushing up. Thanks, and I hope you land your dream job. My email address is [email protected]
edited by on 6/18/2018

6/18/2018 9:09:34 AM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

6/18/2018 9:11:14 AM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

Please send me Mark lectures and Mark klimek notes to [email protected].
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6/18/2018 10:07:37 AM
I'd like the notes too! [email protected]
Thanks!

6/18/2018 10:59:38 AM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

Congratulations!!!
Please send me Mark Klimek and the sketchy pharm notes too at [email protected].
Really appreciate it.
Thank you so much!!

6/18/2018 11:25:15 AM
congratulations. very happy for you can you please send me all the mark videos and the sckechy pharm that you used. my email is [email protected]. thank you

6/18/2018 12:21:27 PM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

Please send me the Mark lectures or sketchy pharm to [email protected]. Thank you

6/18/2018 12:32:33 PM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

6/18/2018 12:33:35 PM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

congrats! Please email me the resources [email protected]

6/18/2018 12:42:13 PM
please email me too your study guide with lecture materials. [email protected]

6/18/2018 12:50:39 PM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

6/18/2018 12:52:18 PM
Awesome!!! Are you able to send the sketchy pharm lectures? I am having the most trouble with pharmacology

sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

6/18/2018 1:13:21 PM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

6/18/2018 1:14:37 PM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

Congratulations!! can you pls email it [email protected] thanks!

6/19/2018 12:50:01 AM
Congrats!! I will be taking my exam JULY 2! I'm overwhelmed with my 300 pages of notes from the past two years. I would appreciate any study guides <3 my email is [email protected]
Thank you and good luck with your future endeavors!
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

pages: 1 2 3 4

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK