Graph

6/9/2018 6:05:38 PM
Hello everyone,

Does anybody know how to read this graph and what does each line mean? ( Average score, Cumulative score and Percentile Rank) I'm a bit confuse, Please enlighten me.

Thank you

6/20/2018 9:47:15 AM
I am wondering the same thing...
edited by on 6/20/2018

6/20/2018 12:17:00 PM
PERFORMANCE is based on a PER EXAM basis (as shown by 1 2 3 4 = # of test you taken)
so for example your test #12 will show the following:
1. Average score - is the average score the population gets for that specific exam
2. Your score - is the score you got for this specific exam
3. Cumulative score - is the average score YOU usually get for all the exams you taken thus far

In my opinion, the average score of the population is what should be the main focus. (Try to get higher than the average score, to boost up your confidence and see that you are doing better than average).
The cumulative score, let us just say it is a GUIDE to see what your usual average is for all the exams that you have taken.

I hope this helped

8/23/2019 3:01:01 PM
Thank you for explaining! Makes perfect sense now and is so helpful to know

gbnr965299 wrote:
PERFORMANCE is based on a PER EXAM basis (as shown by 1 2 3 4 = # of test you taken)
so for example your test #12 will show the following:
1. Average score - is the average score the population gets for that specific exam
2. Your score - is the score you got for this specific exam
3. Cumulative score - is the average score YOU usually get for all the exams you taken thus far

In my opinion, the average score of the population is what should be the main focus. (Try to get higher than the average score, to boost up your confidence and see that you are doing better than average).
The cumulative score, let us just say it is a GUIDE to see what your usual average is for all the exams that you have taken.

I hope this helped

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK