Does the Pearson Vue trick still work?

6/4/2018 9:22:08 PM
Took the exam today 6/4/18, I went through the whole 205 questions. Got the email with nclex examination confirmation, and waited two hours after. I did the Pearson Vue trick 4x today and got the good pop up for all those 4x, where it states our records indicate that you have recently scheduled this exam. Another registration cannot made at this time! Since I live in CA we donโ€™t have the quick results. I just would like to know if any of you that recently have taken the exam tried the trick and got the good pop up and ended up passing the exam? Also if you did the trick and live in Cali how long did you wait for the actual results to come in the mail? Thank you so much. And I really pray that I have passed ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

6/5/2018 1:21:33 AM
Hi, it worked at least it did for me. I took my NCLEX on Friday morning and did the PVT trick on Friday night and Saturday night and both showed the good pop up and on Sunday I paid for the quick result because my lecturer told us to do so and I didn't see the harm in doing as she said, I'm from Florida and it showed l Passed! after 48hours from the day of the exam.

6/7/2018 2:34:18 AM
raal795187 wrote:
Hi, it worked at least it did for me. I took my NCLEX on Friday morning and did the PVT trick on Friday night and Saturday night and both showed the good pop up and on Sunday I paid for the quick result because my lecturer told us to do so and I didn't see the harm in doing as she said, I'm from Florida and it showed l Passed! after 48hours from the day of the exam.

Congratulations! I wished we had that option for quick results here in CA, but sadly we do not! The waiting game is such a dread.

6/7/2018 11:01:44 AM
I believe you passed because many of the youtube videos I watched said that PVT trick is 99% accurate, initially I was skeptical but changed my mind after trying it. I'll be waiting for the good news when you receive your result.
P.S: One of my classmates just did her NCLEX and check an hour later, she got the good pop up then 24 hours later her license showed up on the board website.

6/7/2018 11:47:16 PM
Thank you so much! Iโ€™ll defintely let you know once I get my results! ๐Ÿ˜Š

6/17/2018 7:00:28 PM
have you gotten your results? im also in CA and currently waiting on my results

6/19/2018 5:57:08 AM
wrur565422 wrote:
have you gotten your results? im also in CA and currently waiting on my results

Hi! Yes I did. I found out on June 14th through breeze that I passed and paid for my license fee and my license was posted the following day. But as for the letter I barely received it today. Good luck

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK