ATI vs U world

12/18/2017 10:34:40 AM
Anyone use ATI to study for NCLEX? I am curious if it was helpful. My school did an ATI review but wanted to know how it was compared to U world? Thanks!

12/19/2017 2:33:24 PM
I did both ATI and the UWorld. I loved the UWorld! UWorld has great rationale after questions.

If you like having a coach help you with study plans ATI may be helpful for you, but I felt like the remediation on the ATI was more busy work. It was kind of confusing to me personally.

I did a 30 day UWorld prescription with the two predictor test. On my last predictor test, it said my pass rate was "high" for NCLEX. I took NCLEX 3 days later and passed with 75 questions!

1/8/2018 4:40:29 PM
I also did both ATI and Uworld. ATI was purchased by the school and I did find the assessments very helpful. We also had to do the Virtual ATI with a coach. I felt that the assessments were again good, but I did not like doing the remediation, it was just busy work. I learn from reading the rationales for both correct and wrong answers.
Uworld was even more helpful for me than ATI. I liked that they had a lot of select all that apply. On my NCLEX almost every other question was a SATA. To pass NCLEX you have to be good at answering SATA questions, so that means you have to really know and understand all nursing content. UWorld help me learn and reinforce nursing content that I have learned in nursing school by reading and fully understanding the rationales to questions. I got to say Uworld's rationales are the best!
I just took NCLEX January 6, 2018 and passed with 75 questions and about 50% were select all that apply.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK