Passed the Nclex pn

11/28/2017 7:29:12 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know that I passed the Nclex Pn on my 6th try UWorld. I tried everything to buying different books, going to a tutor. Then I tried UWorld for 3 months. Took my test and passed. I'm 51 years old and I never gave up. UWorld was the bomb! If I didn't use it I would probably still be studing trying to pass it.
I would recommend UWorld to everyone who is trying to pass, as we know the Nclex is not a easy test.
Thank you UWorld for everything!!!!!

11/28/2017 7:46:08 PM
izvd520737 wrote:
I just wanted to let everyone know that I passed the Nclex Pn on my 6th try UWorld. I tried everything to buying different books, going to a tutor. Then I tried UWorld for 3 months. Took my test and passed. I'm 51 years old and I never gave up. UWorld was the bomb! If I didn't use it I would probably still be studing trying to pass it.
I would recommend UWorld to everyone who is trying to pass, as we know the Nclex is not a easy test.

CONGRATS!! I take NCLEX in a few days!!

12/4/2017 6:14:56 PM
izvd520737 wrote:

12/4/2017 6:15:20 PM
rhet767159 wrote:
izvd520737 wrote:

CONGRATS!! I take NCLEX in a few days!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK