I can't believe im saying this.... PASSED IN 75!

10/13/2017 1:16:01 PM
I have been a wreck for probably the last week knowing my exam was coming up soon. I was terrified I would fail and I thought if I did pass it would probably take all 265 questions. Today I sat for my exam and I am not exaggerating when I say I had a ton of select all that apply questions. I wanted to post on here because I would read these forums all the time and it calmed my nerves to see people consistently passing. So since i know someone will ask, here is how i studied...

-I used Uworld consistently for a month but really cracked down the last two weeks.
-I took quizzes that were only 20 questions and then when I took my exam today i focused on 20 questions at a time, after 20 questions I would pause and breathe.
-I seriously read the rationales of the questions I got wrong
-I listened to the Mark Klimek recordings TWICE! The first time I just listened and the second time I took notes so everything really stuck.
-I took the first World assessment 2 weeks before my exam and got "high chance of passing"
-I took the second Uworld assessment 1 week before and got "borderline" (it had been a rough day)

I used PVT as soon as i got to my car and got the "good pop-up" and I kept checking the PVT to make sure nothing changed as the morning went on

10/13/2017 1:35:23 PM
Congratulations !
I took my test yesterday it stop at 177 and it was 8:00 PM. Checked this morning got a good pop up. I had a ton of select all that apply questions too. Hoping that I have passed finally. By the way I am in California.

10/13/2017 3:59:49 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:
I have been a wreck for probably the last week knowing my exam was coming up soon. I was terrified I would fail and I thought if I did pass it would probably take all 265 questions. Today I sat for my exam and I am not exaggerating when I say I had a ton of select all that apply questions. I wanted to post on here because I would read these forums all the time and it calmed my nerves to see people consistently passing. So since i know someone will ask, here is how i studied...

-I used Uworld consistently for a month but really cracked down the last two weeks.
-I took quizzes that were only 20 questions and then when I took my exam today i focused on 20 questions at a time, after 20 questions I would pause and breathe.
-I listened to the Mark Klimek recordings TWICE! The first time I just listened and the second time I took notes so everything really stuck.
-I took the first World assessment 2 weeks before my exam and got "high chance of passing"
-I took the second Uworld assessment 1 week before and got "borderline" (it had been a rough day)

I used PVT as soon as i got to my car and got the "good pop-up" and I kept checking the PVT to make sure nothing changed as the morning went on

Congratulations must feel good to pass it!!! I'm so nervous I take mine next month!
I was wondering about mark klimak I see a lot of people have used these lectures how can I get them or are you able to send them too me?? They sounds very useful
Thanks in advance
[email protected]

10/13/2017 4:14:14 PM
I was doing around 75 questions per day I have studied for about 45 days.
Just do as many as you can. Read the rationals. I am sure you will pass. Also try to get new medications list. I had few questions, Thanks to UWorld. I have finally PASSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/13/2017 5:01:36 PM
lhsb404915 wrote:
Just do as many as you can. Read the rationals. I am sure you will pass. Also try to get new medications list. I had few questions, Thanks to UWorld. I have finally PASSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! Was the question really exactly worded like uworld??

10/13/2017 6:32:07 PM
Similar but more twisted.

10/13/2017 7:02:30 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:

you deserve it girl congratulations
can you email me the mark audio lectures
[email protected]

thank you.

10/13/2017 7:11:35 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:

10/13/2017 7:12:05 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:

10/14/2017 7:34:19 PM
mmpf364361 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

Congratulations must feel good to pass it!!! I'm so nervous I take mine next month!
I was wondering about mark klimak I see a lot of people have used these lectures how can I get them or are you able to send them too me?? They sounds very useful
Thanks in advance
[email protected]

I just emailed them to you! You will do great! Don't over study! I was burning myself out towards the end and had to stop myself. Just remember to breathe!

10/14/2017 7:34:47 PM
Lisa96965888 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

[email protected]

thank you.

just emailed them to you!! good luck!

10/14/2017 9:44:36 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:
Lisa96965888 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

[email protected]

thank you.

just emailed them to you!! good luck!

When you have a chance, can you please send the audio lectures to my e-mail? [email protected]

Thanks in advance and congrats on passing!

10/15/2017 8:06:20 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:

10/15/2017 8:06:53 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:

10/15/2017 8:10:21 PM
blut950712 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

Hello, congrats on passing!! I've been checking the forums as well and keep seeing this same Mark person pop up and that his lectures are great. I take my NCLEX monday oct 23 and i am freaking out. I have been getting high 50's-60's on my exams but I'm still so nervous. Can you please send me the lectures as well?

[email protected]

Thanks so much!

10/16/2017 1:14:21 AM
xvhx603592 wrote:

Congrats! Everyone talks about mark audio. Did it help you a lot? Can u please send me the audio file? Thank you.
My email is [email protected].

10/16/2017 1:44:01 AM
hi there...congrats on passing the exam. I have heard so much about the Mark Klimeck videos. Would it be possible to get a copy of that please. My email is : [email protected]
edited by on 10/16/2017

10/17/2017 1:24:26 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:

10/17/2017 1:24:42 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:

10/17/2017 2:24:58 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:

10/17/2017 2:25:44 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:

10/17/2017 6:21:36 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:

10/17/2017 6:22:34 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:

10/17/2017 9:33:00 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:

Congratulations! Passing NCLEX is a huge accomplishment. Any chance you could send me the Mark audios? My email is [email protected]

10/18/2017 3:08:18 AM
lhsb404915 wrote:

Where to get a new meds list?
edited by on 10/18/2017

pages: 1 2 3 4

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK