Passed NCLEX in 78Q + Pearson Vue Trick (PVT)

7/6/2017 12:40:21 PM
So I sat for my NCLEX yesterday and just found out today in <24 hours that I have passed! I think UWORLD really prepared me to sit for the exam (I mean, I didn't use any other content haha). I did all the questions once and averaged 63% (I didn't have time to go through the ones I got wrong so I just read the rationales for them a few days before the exam). My two RN assessments I received the result of "Very High Chance of Passing." On the first assessment I scored a 65% (can't remember what percentile as the test expired over a month ago for me) and for my second assessment I scored a 69% (91st Percentile). I really swear by this Q bank. I never walked into a test more confident than I did yesterday when I sat for the NCLEX and I have UWORLD to thank for that

Now onto the Pearson Vue Trick... After getting home from taking the NCLEX I started looking up what this "trick" was because I became restless and anxious and I just couldn't take it. when I saw I received my email from Pearson about completing my NCLEX I went onto the Pearson Vue website and tried to register again to take the test. I changed my credit card information and sure enough about two hours after taking my exam I got the good pop up stating that I had recently registered for an exam and am currently not able to register at this time. This is where it gets to be kind of misleading. Some people might get the bad pop up first where the website will say that their card was declined. This doesn't mean anything. The exam gets graded twice: once by the computer and once by Pearson Vue. If you get antsy and do the PVT in UNDER 24 hours, these results might not be 100% accurate. If you wait AFTER 24 hours have elapsed since your exam then this should be a slightly more definitive answer. I can't speak for everyone who has done this trick before, but I can say that it was 100% accurate for me. I looked up my license on the the PA BON website and logged into my mylicense account where I registered just to be sure they didn't make a mistake lol. Sure enough my license was issued today and I'm officially an RN!

Last word of advice: never doubt yourself. Take a deep breath. And as my friend texted me the night before I sat for the exam "punch this exam in the face" πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

7/6/2017 4:39:56 PM
Did you take the CA RN license? coz i took my exam too yesterday at 8am and i did the pearson vue trick and it show me the good pop until today 1pm more than 24 hours now, the thing is I have not received the pearson email as of now. Still doubtful i wanna see the official result.
edited by on 7/6/2017
edited by on 7/6/2017

7/6/2017 5:11:38 PM
upre807808 wrote:
Did you take the CA RN license? coz i took my exam too yesterday at 8am and i did the pearson vue trick and it show me the good pop until today 1pm more than 24 hours now, the thing is I have not received the pearson email as of now. Still doubtful i wanna see the official result.
edited by on 7/6/2017
edited by on 7/6/2017

I took my boards in PA! I did the PVT again (even though I already know I got my license) at the 25 hr mark and still got the good pop up. I know the pop up has to have some degree of accuracy because I got the good pop up and I know I have my license. I'm sure you rocked that test!

7/6/2017 5:20:37 PM
yonj123085 wrote:
upre807808 wrote:
edited by on 7/6/2017
edited by on 7/6/2017

I took my boards in PA! I did the PVT again (even though I already know I got my license) at the 25 hr mark and still got the good pop up. I know the pop up has to have some degree of accuracy because I got the good pop up and I know I have my license. I'm sure you rocked that test!

Congratulations to you! Thanks for making me more positive but i will wait for my official result it's more than a day oh its hard to wait hahaha i am reallly ANTSY. Congrats again πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

7/6/2017 5:25:23 PM
upre807808 wrote:
yonj123085 wrote:
upre807808 wrote:
edited by on 7/6/2017
edited by on 7/6/2017

Congratulations to you! Thanks for making me more positive but i will wait for my official result it's more than a day oh its hard to wait hahaha i am reallly ANTSY. Congrats again πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks so much 😊 And believe me I was the exact same way. I couldn't eat and sleep up until today. Sending good vibes your way!

7/7/2017 7:55:36 AM
Your right, pvt worked i've waited and check in CA BREEZE and it's official i am RN now.

7/7/2017 11:06:07 AM
upre807808 wrote:
Your right, pvt worked i've waited and check in CA BREEZE and it's official i am RN now.

I'm glad the trick worked! Congrats fellow RN πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

6/21/2018 7:22:11 PM
yonj123085 wrote:
So I sat for my NCLEX yesterday and just found out today in <24 hours that I have passed! I think UWORLD really prepared me to sit for the exam (I mean, I didn't use any other content haha). I did all the questions once and averaged 63% (I didn't have time to go through the ones I got wrong so I just read the rationales for them a few days before the exam). My two RN assessments I received the result of "Very High Chance of Passing." On the first assessment I scored a 65% (can't remember what percentile as the test expired over a month ago for me) and for my second assessment I scored a 69% (91st Percentile). I really swear by this Q bank. I never walked into a test more confident than I did yesterday when I sat for the NCLEX and I have UWORLD to thank for that

Now onto the Pearson Vue Trick... After getting home from taking the NCLEX I started looking up what this "trick" was because I became restless and anxious and I just couldn't take it. when I saw I received my email from Pearson about completing my NCLEX I went onto the Pearson Vue website and tried to register again to take the test. I changed my credit card information and sure enough about two hours after taking my exam I got the good pop up stating that I had recently registered for an exam and am currently not able to register at this time. This is where it gets to be kind of misleading. Some people might get the bad pop up first where the website will say that their card was declined. This doesn't mean anything. The exam gets graded twice: once by the computer and once by Pearson Vue. If you get antsy and do the PVT in UNDER 24 hours, these results might not be 100% accurate. If you wait AFTER 24 hours have elapsed since your exam then this should be a slightly more definitive answer. I can't speak for everyone who has done this trick before, but I can say that it was 100% accurate for me. I looked up my license on the the PA BON website and logged into my mylicense account where I registered just to be sure they didn't make a mistake lol. Sure enough my license was issued today and I'm officially an RN!

Last word of advice: never doubt yourself. Take a deep breath. And as my friend texted me the night before I sat for the exam "punch this exam in the face" πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

6/21/2018 7:22:34 PM
yonj123085 wrote:

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK