I PASSED! NCLEX-PN. THANK YOU UWORLD. after 3fails

5/23/2017 10:29:20 PM
First time taking the Nclex I had 205 Q and took 5 hours. I took months and read the Saunder's book from cover to cover and took notes on each chapter. This is a great book for general content review and the practice questions were only content base. So don't solely study using this book.

Forth time taking the test: I used UWORLD! I cannot stress to people if Saunders does not work for you, try UWORLD. I did all the Qbank 1138 qustions the rationales are amazing!!! I mainly used this site to study for my forth exam. I did around 100 questions a day and spent 4-6 hours review the rationales. Trust me, read each rationale for each question (even right/wrong) and also research more about the topic if you are unfamiliar with it. The 85 question self-assessment gave me hope as predictor. I typed out notes on questions I didn't understand and it helped me retain the information. For UWORLD my overall average was 58%. It also has a lot of SATA which was great!

6/7/2017 5:27:55 PM
what did you make on your assessment?

6/27/2017 6:36:27 PM
so after 3 fails did u go for the refresher course? if so how much was it?. also congratulations LPN

9/7/2017 1:45:12 PM
qyfo363776 wrote:
First time taking the Nclex I had 205 Q and took 5 hours. I took months and read the Saunder's book from cover to cover and took notes on each chapter. This is a great book for general content review and the practice questions were only content base. So don't solely study using this book.

Forth time taking the test: I used UWORLD! I cannot stress to people if Saunders does not work for you, try UWORLD. I did all the Qbank 1138 qustions the rationales are amazing!!! I mainly used this site to study for my forth exam. I did around 100 questions a day and spent 4-6 hours review the rationales. Trust me, read each rationale for each question (even right/wrong) and also research more about the topic if you are unfamiliar with it. The 85 question self-assessment gave me hope as predictor. I typed out notes on questions I didn't understand and it helped me retain the information. For UWORLD my overall average was 58%. It also has a lot of SATA which was great!

Congratulations on passing your NCLEX. I am studying for my NCLEX for the 3rd try. Did you study this your 4th try using only UWORLD to prepare for the exam? Thanks !

9/9/2017 3:09:13 PM
Congratulations! I am planning on studying for my 4th attempt soon. Did you only use UWorld to study? I want to go over content as well since I have been out of school for a year. How did you review the rationales? Write them down and go over each one?

9/18/2017 8:43:16 PM
Thank you for sharing your average score because I have been getting discouraged.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK