uworld assesment step3 prediction

5/7/2017 5:12:45 PM
Hello, has anybody done the assessment? and was the score representative? I finished uworld qbank with 73%, and started doing it again, scoring over 80%. I just did the assessment and scored 201, I was a bit surprised, and despite making some stupid mistakes it shouldn't have been that low. any suggestions?

5/9/2017 3:31:19 PM
I have no idea. My UWORLD average is ~ 60%.

Just did the first block of UWSA and scored 47%!! Not sure what's going on.

When is your test?

5/9/2017 3:32:09 PM
Can you give the actual percentage of UWSA break down in the 4 blocks?

5/11/2017 10:53:16 AM
I just saw your post.

I have been kind of looking around and asking in forums about the prediction of the uworld assessment, apparently, it underpredicts by like 15-20 (I really hope that to be true haha) based on several people that already reply to me that just took it.

bloocks on uworld assessment:
1=62%
2=62%
3=55%
4=52%
total = 58% = 201

My test is in 2 weeks exactly, and I didn't feel the assessment was true to how I feel about the topics.

5/15/2017 12:59:53 AM
Thank you and all the best! Let us know how you do on the actual test.
edited by on 5/15/2017

6/15/2017 4:41:40 PM
Hi There ,
I would like to know how did you went around with UWSA score prediction I took self assessmenet today and Scored exactly like you 201.I do not know what to do
Can you please help answer my question .

gabocahe wrote:
I just saw your post.

I have been kind of looking around and asking in forums about the prediction of the uworld assessment, apparently, it underpredicts by like 15-20 (I really hope that to be true haha) based on several people that already reply to me that just took it.

bloocks on uworld assessment:
1=62%
2=62%
3=55%
4=52%
total = 58% = 201

My test is in 2 weeks exactly, and I didn't feel the assessment was true to how I feel about the topics.

6/15/2017 4:51:15 PM
Hi, I will gladly tell you my score once I get it, it should come in a week or 2.

It felt easier than the assessment, and I took the assessment 3 weeks prior my test, so I really don't know how much I could have improved, I hope a lot.

And from all the blogs and info that my friends who have already taken it, most are like 20 points up that score, some like 10, but everybody seems to be up, I really really hope that's the case!! ill let you know

6/15/2017 5:43:03 PM
I gave exam in total 10 days from now what do you recommend I need to do ?
I cannot risk failing it but being in residency I won't get more time to study .

6/15/2017 5:50:11 PM
usmleInspiron wrote:
I gave exam in total 10 days from now what do you recommend I need to do ?
I cannot risk failing it but being in residency I won't get more time to study.

If you are already in residency you just need to pass it, so my recommendation is if you are scoring more than 60% in uworld and feel confident with the CCS cases I think you will be fine for a pass, and maybe even higher, I am sorry I don't have my result yet to give a better advice. If I get it next Wednesday I will let you know right away, but I think you are good to go for a pass.

I have a book for CCS cases in pdf if you want to add my on skype (gabo.ca.he14) and I will send it to you, but the cases are very similar to the uworld ones, don't try to memorize what to do for each disease, understand how to approach chief complaints and you will be fine. on the test, there was only one case I had no idea what it was.

6/15/2017 6:14:42 PM
Hi
My Skype is Drgksaini2003.i understand your view point. I just heard from some one not to take exam til you score 220 in u world self assessment
If you are ok can we talk my cell is 208 699 7056

6/21/2017 7:46:51 PM
usmleInspiron wrote:
Hi
My Skype is Drgksaini2003.i understand your view point. I just heard from some one not to take exam til you score 220 in u world self assessment
If you are ok can we talk my cell is 208 699 7056

Hello, I just got my result back and you will not like it, it was 194, fail, honestly I wasn't expecting it, but that's how it went, now I have no idea what to do because I am applying this year to residency, don't know if just to leave it like this, or do I have to rush into taking it again, or what :/
(the CCS cases I actually did good)

9/1/2017 10:34:06 PM
I'm sorry for your situation, friend. What's done is done; retake it. Also, Step 1 and ck are way more important than Step 3.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK