Ecfmg certification and residency match 2018

3/19/2017 12:46:32 AM
Hey guys. For the IMGs,What's the deadline for taking CK to be eligible for the 2018 match if you have already taken step1 and step2S. Is it july??? It takes around 2 weeks for the ecfmg certificate to be delivered i guess. Please correct me if i am wrong.

3/19/2017 12:10:22 PM
you need to take ck at least three weeks before September 1. You can submit ERAS application for match 2018. It take approx. three weeks to get your CK score then one to two weeks to get your ECFMG certificate. I suggests you submit your ERAS application no later than 15 September. Start preparing list of programs that you are interested in.

5/14/2017 10:06:09 PM
sulehria wrote:
you need to take ck at least three weeks before September 1. You can submit ERAS application for match 2018. It take approx. three weeks to get your CK score then one to two weeks to get your ECFMG certificate. I suggests you submit your ERAS application no later than 15 September. Start preparing list of programs that you are interested in.

So this year, if someone takes the exam after 3rd july until mid August, the target date of result announcement for CK is 6th september. Assuming that my result comes on 6th september, Would that also imply fewer interview calls because i might not be ecfmg certified by then? Can you please clarify. Would be really grateful.
PS: Already done with step1 and passed step2cs.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK