nclex trick if you pass

2/11/2018 7:32:43 AM
does the nclex pn trick still works? for california? please help

2/12/2018 12:25:22 AM
No, it doesn't work. I just recently passed my boards.

2/14/2018 9:41:39 AM
are you sure? ow long did you wait?

3/10/2018 11:35:52 AM
I wait 48 hours. On the day I tried to find out my test results, the trick still didn't work. Even after I found out I passed, it still allowed me to put my credit card information. And I'm in Texas, so maybe it might be different in other states.

4/8/2018 8:08:24 PM
aexd507798 wrote:
I wait 48 hours. On the day I tried to find out my test results, the trick still didn't work. Even after I found out I passed, it still allowed me to put my credit card information. And I'm in Texas, so maybe it might be different in other states.

It will allow everybody to put in their credit card info but it won't go through if u hit submit that means you passed!!! If you r charged then you failed! It worked for me! I entered my card with a wrong CVC just in case I wouldn't get charged if I failed n the computer tries to register me. It kept telling me I couldn't register at this moment so I waited for 48hrs n I found out I passed with 85 questions! Thanks Uworld!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK