Passed the NCLEXPN 2nd time only using u world!

1/28/2018 11:08:34 AM
U world is the BEST. I read every rationale and wrote every rationale out I went through the whole Qbank Only did 60-85 questions a day And did about 100 of the incorrect questions over. The first time I took my my NCLEX I used ati for a couple weeks and hated it so I started the NCLEX mastery app 100 questions a day and I read the Kaplan’s strategies book, I also had a lot of personal issues going on and I don’t think I was focused enough the first time. All you need to do is stick to one source ! Take your time ! Focus ! Don’t let anything or anybody bring negativity into your life ! And you can pass.

2/2/2018 10:30:24 AM
dxnw405399 wrote:
U world is the BEST. I read every rationale and wrote every rationale out I went through the whole Qbank Only did 60-85 questions a day And did about 100 of the incorrect questions over. The first time I took my my NCLEX I used ati for a couple weeks and hated it so I started the NCLEX mastery app 100 questions a day and I read the Kaplan’s strategies book, I also had a lot of personal issues going on and I don’t think I was focused enough the first time. All you need to do is stick to one source ! Take your time ! Focus ! Don’t let anything or anybody bring negativity into your life ! And you can pass.

Did you find some of the content on NCLEX? Did you really write down all of the rationales?

2/2/2018 2:03:29 PM
I did right down every rationale unless it was something that I had down pack, to the tee and it wasn’t many. And u world covered most of the topics that were on the NCLEX. It was only like 10 questions where I didn’t see the content or topic on u world. I also borrowed the exam cram book from my library and did about 100 questions from there.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK