Preparing to take LPN Nclex

8/10/2017 11:08:27 AM
Hello Uworld Family,

I have taken LPN Nclex three times already. I've studied Kaplan and Saunders...I do see that uworld is very helpful and has great rationales. I have done all 1106 question in the Qbank and I feel like I only know the answers because I've done them over and over. Is this a good thing or should I studying more of the rationales?

8/10/2017 11:35:47 AM
Hi I will take my exam this Saturday, i believe that the most important about uworld are the rationals , you should do each question reading carefully each rationals , and taking notes about what you need to learn, take your time in each question , questioning your self about each answer , and learning each rationals that is what my friends did.

9/1/2017 2:43:57 AM
ghai984860 wrote:
Hi I will take my exam this Saturday, i believe that the most important about uworld are the rationals , you should do each question reading carefully each rationals , and taking notes about what you need to learn, take your time in each question , questioning your self about each answer , and learning each rationals that is what my friends did.

Goodluck for tomorrow. I'm taking mine next Saturday I hope we'll both make it.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK