Failed NCLEX PN twice --- help!

3/28/2017 12:34:05 AM
Hey guys, so I failed NCLEX twice, second time I felt pretty confident. Not sure what I am doing wrong, does anyone have any suggestions!? I feel so helpless. I purchased U world in hopes of it better preparing me..

ALSO! Does anyone have any good study suggestions... OR in need of a study partner

3/30/2017 12:49:26 PM
Hello. Sorry you did not pass it the second time. First, don't be discouraged. I'm sure it hurts. From what I would suggest, try a different approach to your studying. It could also mean you studied too hard(I found out the hard way after I failed on my first attempt). And, a study partner might help (It worked for me).
Good luck in your en-devours

5/15/2017 11:01:46 PM
Hello dont stress about failing I failed 2 times as well I decided to get Uworld, I overstudied and was overwhelmed when I took the test. I put away all the books and got Uworld and the NSCBn program and is doing that s together I do one topic at a time and then I test myself, I read the rationale or explanation twice it steers you right and makes you think about the questions, check out youtube nclex test taking skills to help they break down the questions and show you how to read the questions. good luck

5/23/2017 9:46:03 PM
Hallo, Study Uworld and take it seriously read all the rationals one topic at a time. I studied Uworld for three weeksbe4 my exam on 05/10/17, I passed. Good luck

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK