Assessment before exam

6/22/2018 1:28:54 AM
Guys need your feedback about this.. i took my 2nd assessment exam this morning and i got 61 percent(68th percentile) according to uworld very high to pass. Is this a good indicator? Btw my exam is gonna be on 29 of june. So im kind of nervous right now and it will be a relief to hear from nurses who used uworld and passed the exam. Thank you!

6/22/2018 1:24:37 PM
i havn't taken my nclex yet but what are your scores so far overall? how many questions do you have left in qbank? did you guys have hesi when you were in nursing school? if so what were your scores.

6/22/2018 1:33:14 PM
I did the whole qbank already, marked and incorrect as well. At first, i did it systematically system by system, i was scoring between 40-70% i got like 2x 44-47 percent i think and the rest were 50-70%. But for the incorrects and marked i was able to get at least 80-95% sometimes 75-77%.After i finish the whole qbank my stats were 60percent and 80th percentile overall. Btw, those were timed test. Then i reset everything, and redo every test this time it was much easier since i went through them already and getting 90%. However, i think my problem is my time management and my nervousness because it clouds my judgement i just want to confirm whether i am on the right path befor emy next next week. Since my assessment this morning, is at the borderline maybe i was trying to at least aim for 70 but my score was underwhelming despite my preparation.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK