Pass NCLEX in 75!!! Feel Free to ask any questions

6/20/2018 9:25:48 AM
Hi everyone,

I just found out today that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, and Mark Klimek lectures. Our school used ATI, but I found it very confusing and frustrating so I gave it up after I graduated. I bought UWORLD in April, but didnt touch it until about 3 weeks ago. I went through the question bank almost once and then started going back over my most missed topics. My final average was in the 60's. I listened to all the 20 hours of Mark Klimek again and went through the books.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!!

6/20/2018 2:50:12 PM
congratulations!!! RN!!! HOW WAS EXAM?WHAT KING OF Q-NS DID YOU GOT?

6/20/2018 3:31:02 PM
rgln201461 wrote:
congratulations!!! RN!!! HOW WAS EXAM?WHAT KING OF Q-NS DID YOU GOT?

It was actually very difficult I thought. It touched on everything obviously, but the questions were SATA, drag and drop, point and click, and pick one. I didnt have any math questions at all and I have heard that most people dont get math questions.

6/20/2018 3:35:03 PM
wow..thank you....any similar to uworld q=s?iare there a lot of phyc and development q-ns?

6/21/2018 9:29:53 AM
rgln201461 wrote:
wow..thank you....any similar to uworld q=s?iare there a lot of phyc and development q-ns?

The NCLEX layout is exactly like uworld which is really nice. It made me feel like I was just doing practice questions in uworld. I am sure there were were a couple psych questions but since I have always struggled in OB I noticed in my case there were what felt like a lot of OB questions compared to anything else. It seemed to focus on the areas that I was weak in to see if I was at least competent.

6/21/2018 1:13:52 PM
Congratulations! That must be a wonderful feeling. I have been doing uworld for a while now. Could you pass on the lecture notes you have?

gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out today that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, and Mark Klimek lectures. Our school used ATI, but I found it very confusing and frustrating so I gave it up after I graduated. I bought UWORLD in April, but didnt touch it until about 3 weeks ago. I went through the question bank almost once and then started going back over my most missed topics. My final average was in the 60's. I listened to all the 20 hours of Mark Klimek again and went through the books.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!!

6/21/2018 2:11:38 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi,
Can you share with me your Mark Klimek lectures or notes to me please? [email protected]

Really appreciate it. thank so much!!

6/21/2018 3:15:37 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Congratulation! My exam is in two weeks. Can you email me Marks lecture. Thanks my email. [email protected]

6/21/2018 3:49:15 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

6/21/2018 10:30:27 PM
Hi! Congrats! Are you able to email the mark klimek audios? THANK YOU

[email protected]

6/22/2018 1:32:18 AM
Can you share to us your uworld statistics plus the assessment scores? My exam is on june 29 and im really nervous right now. I prepared for this exam like 6 months while working so hopefully ill be able to pass.

6/22/2018 6:17:53 PM
Congratulations on your nclex! Do you mind sending me Mark lectures? thanks in advance.

[email protected]

-karen

6/22/2018 7:57:09 PM
congrats!!!
i just took mine yesterday! it was so hard i felt defeated. i got 75 questions! and then i did the pearson trick and got the bad pop up hopefully i still passed it bc i wont find out until tomorrow

6/22/2018 9:43:43 PM
Congrats, I am sure you are on cloud 9 Are you able to email the mark klimek lectures/notes? Thank you in advance! Also what is the PVT?

[email protected]

6/22/2018 10:09:46 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

6/22/2018 11:43:23 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

6/22/2018 11:48:44 PM
Congrats! Hoping to be able to say the same next week. Please send me Mark's lectures to [email protected]

Thanks in advance

6/23/2018 12:35:57 AM
Hi! Congratulations on passing! Must be such a relief for you. I would love to get Mark's lectures from you if at all possible. My email is [email protected]. Thank you and congrats again!

6/23/2018 1:56:06 AM
Congratulations !! can you send me the material too please. [email protected] TY!

6/24/2018 6:02:05 AM
Hi, and Congratulations!! Thank you for the post and I would really appreciate the audi)o recordings for Mark Klimek (if available). I'm set to take the NCLEX on June 26, in two days. My email is [email protected].
Thanks again!!

6/24/2018 9:08:32 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

6/24/2018 9:08:55 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

6/24/2018 9:27:04 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hello and congratulations! I am taking the exam this upcoming Saturday on June 30th and I would love any notes that you feel would be beneficial to quickly review for the NCLEX on top of my studying. Thanks and congrats again! My email is [email protected]

6/24/2018 10:00:30 AM
Congratulations on passing! I would greatly appreciate the Mark lectures! Email at [email protected]

6/24/2018 10:28:50 AM
Congratulations... Can I have a copy of your review materials? Thank you and God bless...
here’s my email ad
[email protected]

pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK