Passed in 111 questions!

6/19/2018 7:20:53 PM
I took my NCLEX yesterday at 2 pm and got my results today at 4! I had 111 questions and it turned off after my last select all question which made me feel like I failed because I had no idea if I got it right or wrong.
I did the Kaplan live review course for 3 days, and I did uworld questions for about a month, at least 75 questions per night. In the last week I watched all of the ati review videos which all together was about 10 hours to help with content review.

On my uworld first exam I got a 51%-not happy
A week before I took the NCLEX I took the second test on uworld and got a 53% and it told me I was in the 37th percentile which was depressing
My final week I was doing 75 questions on uworld at night and was getting 60s-70s (I had done the whole qbank so I had repeat questions making my scores go up)
I never passed a single ATI in school besides the nutrition one
I thought FOR SURE I failed but DO NOT go off scores or other peoples scores you got this!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK