Pinoy or anyone here from San Francisco?

8/14/2017 2:08:57 PM
Let's help out each other if u live in the city or nearby. I feel like somehow a bit of group study might work. let's form a group and beat the beast! I just failed and survive the depressed moment. I'm ready to get back on track and start a new beginning after reading some of the inspiring stories of those who failed but didn't give up and made it eventually with 2, 3, or more attempts.. let's go kababayan! kwentuhan din to boost up confidence! I'm just an average student back then kaya ang hirap! But we can do this, tyaga lang and with God's help. let's keep our faith! 😊 Post back here if you're interested.

8/16/2017 12:36:28 AM
xrjg587699 wrote:
Let's help out each other if u live in the city or nearby. I feel like somehow a bit of group study might work. let's form a group and beat the beast! I just failed and survive the depressed moment. I'm ready to get back on track and start a new beginning after reading some of the inspiring stories of those who failed but didn't give up and made it eventually with 2, 3, or more attempts.. let's go kababayan! kwentuhan din to boost up confidence! I'm just an average student back then kaya ang hirap! But we can do this, tyaga lang and with God's help. let's keep our faith! 😊 Post back here if you're interested.

hi,im pinay i just took the test today here in daly city california but im under florida board of state..i tried the pvt 8 hours after the test i got good pop up..hope to get the quick result by tomorrow.study hard lng tayo.trust the timing of the lord

8/16/2017 10:55:07 AM
Congrats kabayan! Galing! 👍🏼
That's very nice to hear. I took mine a week ago, got bad pop up sadly. But iL keep trying, I hope there'll be no issue the next time I applied for att. Graduate ako sa bayan Natin. Have a better future ahead.. can I ask for advise for better resources aside from uworld or how to prepare better?

8/16/2017 3:54:41 PM
xrjg587699 wrote:
That's very nice to hear. I took mine a week ago, got bad pop up sadly. But iL keep trying, I hope there'll be no issue the next time I applied for att. Graduate ako sa bayan Natin. Have a better future ahead.. can I ask for advise for better resources aside from uworld or how to prepare better?

ako din,probinsya ako ng graduate..you think pasado ako?di ko pa kc sure yung pvt trick lng pg try ko..hopefully pasado..kaya mo yan eto nga pan dalawa ko na take...

8/16/2017 4:00:04 PM
xrjg587699 wrote:

i took the lippinccott passpoint which i didnt make it d first time. iba sya pagdating sa exam compare sa uworld very similar sya sa actual...i focused on uworld for 2 months everyday 75 question timed..then after irereview ko mga wrong anwers ko and pati na din correct thats it..mga lab values medicine side effects pg try ko ma absorbed ng brain ko..keep in touch!

8/16/2017 10:50:26 PM
Thank you sa words of encouragement and sa tip kabayan.. I so think na pasado ka na..👍🏼 Start na yan ng magandang opportunity sa buhay nating mga pinoy.. iL take ur advise and hopefully sa second chance Ko makapasa din.. 😊

9/18/2017 7:57:34 PM
How was your test result? im pinay here from illinois but California is my state board.

9/24/2017 10:27:03 PM
xrjg587699 wrote:

hi, I'm from Petaluma but I come to sf most of the time. ill be taking my nclex sa November second time ); in daly city. I really need a friend to talk to that would understand me. nakakadepress din..

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK