Took NCLEX today .. PVT?

6/21/2016 5:23:17 PM
Can anyone explain to me how PVT works?

6/21/2016 5:36:16 PM
yrco620962 wrote:
Can anyone explain to me how PVT works?

Login to your Pearson Vue account or what ever account you used to register for the nclex and act like you are signing up to take the exam like you did before but this time when it asks if you have taken this exam before say yes. After you complete all the info on that page and press next either it will tell you that you have already schedule for the exam or something like that then that's the GOOD pop up but if it goes to the next page and ask for the credit card information and all the payment stuff then that suppose to be the BAD pop up. Even though I got the bad pop up last time I went ahead and put a credit card in that had insufficient funds and press continue and it said the card is insufficient contact you bank or something like that so that's when I knew I had failed for real.

Good luck though, I hope you passed! You probably did great!!

6/21/2018 7:35:28 PM
the Pearsonvue pop-up will ease your mind!

I took the NCLEX on 6/18/18... unlike some, I did not get it done in 75 questions...for me it was 235 (!!) so, I was convinced I failed. As you probably know, the questions get harder, then a little easier, then harder still. At around question 190, I had to mentally talk myself into staying focused, never thinking that I had many more to answer.
After it was done, I drove home in a fog, and started anticipated that I would have to retake NCLEX (which, is not the end of the world, but not an easy thing to face either)
So about 6 hours after the test, I did some searching on this site ( and other Google sites about the "pop-up" trick.
I decided to brave it
As with others on these sites, you must re-register to take the NCLEX... you will get to the page where it requests your credit card info. Submit the correct number, but alter your security code
You will then be prompted to SUBMIT
Select SUBMIT....
If you passed, it will not allow you to proceed...it will state in RED that you have already registered and cannot register at this time
I was SO grateful to know the trick!
It took another day for me to see my official results through the Department of Health in Rhode Island and learned that I PASSED!!!!!
To all of us who are on the path...YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!
I wish you the best luck!!!
edited by on 6/21/2018

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK