step 3 sp for uw notes

5/27/2020 1:09:15 PM
want sp pref female in est zone or anyone that can start frm 9 am est zone onwards for 3 to 4 hrs.wana revise uw ck notes in 15 days to finish them alongside mtb 3 rev of relevant system/speciality.anyone interested plz share ur skype id

6/5/2020 10:24:04 PM
FarahB wrote:
want sp pref female in est zone or anyone that can start frm 9 am est zone onwards for 3 to 4 hrs.wana revise uw ck notes in 15 days to finish them alongside mtb 3 rev of relevant system/speciality.anyone interested plz share ur skype id

i am very interested. skype id: [email protected]

6/10/2020 6:47:27 PM
hi i am interested as well!

onose wrote:
FarahB wrote:

6/11/2020 2:15:45 PM
nmishra wrote:
hi i am interested as well!

onose wrote:
FarahB wrote:

send me ur skype id so we can get in touch to start
thnx

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK