dedicated step 3 sp, exam in Jan end.

12/21/2018 3:21:19 PM
Hi I am looking for a dedicated study partner, from Mon to Friday. I want to take my exam in 1 month.
My timings are 9 am to 5 pm cst, I can do full time or even for few hrs 2 or 3 hrs. My priority is Uw qbank and uword ccs cases.
Thanks.

12/21/2018 4:05:16 PM
rlyq498191 wrote:
Hi I am looking for a dedicated study partner, from Mon to Friday. I want to take my exam in 1 month.
My timings are 9 am to 5 pm cst, I can do full time or even for few hrs 2 or 3 hrs. My priority is Uw qbank and uword ccs cases.
Thanks.

HI. I am taking my exam really soon. end of dec. SO i will only be available til Dec 28th. I am looking to do 1 or 2 blocks of u world a day on tutor mode, prob take us 2-6 hours a day depending on how many blocks we do. I am on pacific time. I prefer morning start. Let me know if you are interested! Thanks

12/26/2018 12:45:30 AM
SamahH wrote:
rlyq498191 wrote:
Thanks.

HI. I am taking my exam really soon. end of dec. SO i will only be available til Dec 28th. I am looking to do 1 or 2 blocks of u world a day on tutor mode, prob take us 2-6 hours a day depending on how many blocks we do. I am on pacific time. I prefer morning start. Let me know if you are interested! Thanks

hi
my exam is end of jan, I can do uworld 2 blocks and ccs 2/3 cases a day.let me know!!!
edited by on 12/26/2018

12/27/2018 3:58:25 AM
FaYe61911794 wrote:
SamahH wrote:
rlyq498191 wrote:
Thanks.

hi
my exam is end of jan, I can do uworld 2 blocks and ccs 2/3 cases a day.let me know!!!
edited by on 12/26/2018

1/11/2019 3:29:11 PM
rlyq498191 wrote:
Thanks.

If you are still looking please contact me . My skype id csprepindc

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK