Aspiring and newly matched Pathology residents

3/18/2017 12:28:47 PM
Congrats to all the newly matched pathology resident. I found this site really helpful during my match process last year.

While this site was super helpful during the match process, nothing could really prepare me as an IMG (with zero experience in pathology) for a pathology residency. My first few months were quite stressful and exciting.

I've decided to share my weekly cases and stories on a simple website i created www.weeklycases.com, I hope to use this medium to connect with future and aspiring pathology residents, share my insights and experiences the best way i can.

GoodLuck and congratulations!

4/2/2017 4:21:07 PM
Hi and Congratulations on matching in pathology.
I am an IMG from India aspiring to do residency in pathology next year.I have a 3 year postgraduate training in pathology from India.I have completed step1,2CK and waiting for CS resuls.I am having a hard time finding US pathology lab experience for getting LOR.I would appreciate if you kindly suggest me as to how to get US pathology lab experience and hence LOR from US doctors and whether its necessary for getting in pathology residency.
Thanks
Kasturi

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK