Study Buddy in CA for June 19 Exam

3/5/2020 7:14:56 PM
Hello, I"m looking for someone to review Uworld passages with and review the contained topics. I can meet online or in person if you're in the greater Los Angeles area. Let me know. I'm registered for the MCAT on June 19th.

--Annie

3/11/2020 11:06:25 PM
adfn238612 wrote:
Hello, I"m looking for someone to review Uworld passages with and review the contained topics. I can meet online or in person if you're in the greater Los Angeles area. Let me know. I'm registered for the MCAT on June 19th.

--Annie

Hi! I'm taking an exam around that date too, and would be happy to online study! Not in LA (in Michigan currently), but online is great!

-- Mar

3/12/2020 5:15:27 PM
adfn238612 wrote:

--Annie

Hey Annie,
My test is May 15th but I am in the Los Angeles area I live in SGV but I would be happy to be your study buddy!
-Elizabeth

3/18/2020 2:27:44 PM
adfn238612 wrote:

--Annie

I am registered for the MCAT on June 19th also. I am located in NY. I am too looking for a study buddy to review Uworld passages.

3/18/2020 5:28:54 PM
Hi! I am also taking the MCAT on June 19th and I am also looking for a study buddy online!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK