Study buddy in SoCal: Orange, Irvine, Corona, etc.

6/26/2019 6:00:47 PM
I am interested. When are you planning to take your test?

6/26/2019 6:04:16 PM
ypax632767 wrote:

Hello! I guess my actual post got deleted but I'm taking it on 8/31. We have a GroupMe going if you're interested send me your email and I'll give you the link to the GroupMe!

6/27/2019 4:44:10 PM
ldib213958 wrote:
ypax632767 wrote:

Hello! I guess my actual post got deleted but I'm taking it on 8/31. We have a GroupMe going if you're interested send me your email and I'll give you the link to the GroupMe!

Cool, how many peeps are in the GroupMe so far? I am looking for one other person who I can do questions with.

6/27/2019 4:51:12 PM
ypax632767 wrote:
ldib213958 wrote:
ypax632767 wrote:

Cool, how many peeps are in the GroupMe so far? I am looking for one other person who I can do questions with.

There's 4 of us! I'm mainly using it as a way to find people to study with in the same location but do our own thing, and if we have any questions then we are free to bring it up whenever we have a moment. I'm sure someone may want to go over questions with you! Feel free to send me your email and I'll send you the link to the chat.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK