Looking for a serious study partner!

5/25/2020 9:37:21 PM
please check your inbox

are u still looking for study partner ???

6/12/2020 4:44:23 PM
Hello Students,

Are you interested in mastering all of the USMLE step 1 topics in a short period? Are you struggling to make sense of USMLE concepts? Do you have difficulties integrating concepts across topics? Do you need help to learn how to dissect question banks? If you answered yes to any of the above questions, please try us for free USMLE classes by dropping us a line at [email protected] to set up your first free session.

We also provide a clinically oriented USMLE step 1 review course designed to help you focus on a material particular to the USMLE 1 exam in a simplified manner.

Our classes cover all the high yield topics such as cardio, renal, molecular & cell biology, neuroscience, etc. In these classes, you’ll learn how to think critically, organize your thoughts, and approach questions. This course is done online in the comfort of your home. However, we plan to introduce live sessions after the pandemic is contained.

Fee: $11hr, the first two sessions are free.

Please contact us at [email protected] for more information about the course. You have nothing to lose by trying us free

Thanks for your time.

6/14/2020 7:28:30 PM
qqgy683893 wrote:
Looking for a serious study partner to review FA and uwold
my Skype ID anna.snow7711

Get leaked questions and answers for upcoming exams guaranteed 💯 NCLEX

Whatsapp us on https://wa.me/12522533020

Are you a nursing student looking forward to get you NCLEX license be it LPN or RN

Have you taken the NCLEX exam before and didn't succeed? Contact our services today and all your worries will be over

Email: [email protected]

6/18/2020 11:46:32 PM
gszw729153 wrote:
Hello Students,

Are you interested in mastering all of the USMLE step 1 topics in a short period? Are you struggling to make sense of USMLE concepts? Do you have difficulties integrating concepts across topics? Do you need help to learn how to dissect question banks? If you answered yes to any of the above questions, please try us for free USMLE classes by dropping us a line at [email protected] to set up your first free session.

We also provide a clinically oriented USMLE step 1 review course designed to help you focus on a material particular to the USMLE 1 exam in a simplified manner.

Our classes cover all the high yield topics such as cardio, renal, molecular & cell biology, neuroscience, etc. In these classes, you’ll learn how to think critically, organize your thoughts, and approach questions. This course is done online in the comfort of your home. However, we plan to introduce live sessions after the pandemic is contained.

Fee: $11hr, the first two sessions are free.

Please contact us at [email protected] for more information about the course. You have nothing to lose by trying us free

Thanks for your time.

Hey can you please add me on skype: [email protected] I would like to receive tutoring in a few specific topics

12/29/2021 10:24:40 PM
Ive recently passed and I can help no charge what time are you available each day we can meet on skype

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK