Experienced Private Tutor in NIGERIA- USMLE Step 1

8/29/2019 12:34:09 AM
Irrespective of the USMLE exam you plan to embark on, it is important that you understand these 3 things:

1) test-taking strategy is your number 1 hidden weapon to excellent high scores.
2) identifying your weaknesses & strengths very early on, becomes your most potent tool for handling the incoming tsunami of stress and emotions, before any drags your end goal down.
3) a structured & disciplined approach is a sure way to attain scores in the 250s and 260s above, respectively.

I have a 9-year track record in accomplishing beautiful end goals both in the US and Nigeria. I am a US physician on a project in Lagos through 2021 and continue to maintain the above credence of our agency, with residents and medical students/graduates, who seek a greener pasture in the US Post-graduate residency program.

Be free to reach out to me via email ([email protected]) and we will take it from there. Free sessions are available.

Be proactive and refrain from temptations to protract your preparatory path to excellence.

We can help you.

5/27/2020 6:42:18 AM
It is good that in our time there is online training in any subject https://upskillstutor.com.ng/tutors/matmatics/, which provide knowledge in all areas of interest. I was engaged in individual mathematics with an experienced university teacher, and after several classes I finally came to the final calculations of this very interesting structure. Not only exciting, but also informative.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK