Looking for a UW SP - NOT BEGINNER

9/16/2017 2:05:38 PM
Hi I am looking for a SP to go through UW subject wise. I am looking to finish within 1 month so I need someone who has already completed UW once and who is advanced.

We can sit and plan a schedule together to get through UW together and interpret the explanations properly.
I am looking for a serious and motivated partner, prefer a female SP.

Please message me your skype info and where you currently stand regarding FA and UW.

No beginners please. I've gone through UW once so i am looking to go slightly faster.

Thank you! Looking forward to start soon!

9/17/2017 3:46:39 PM
i am interested

9/20/2017 6:46:11 PM
i will love to do that. my skype is ahmad.saleh980. i am in seattle, wa fyi

9/21/2017 2:04:29 PM
Hey I am in the same pace.
I want to study with you.
Plz reply me at [email protected]
We can plan there.
Thanks
Let me know soon
hncb211828 wrote:
Hi I am looking for a SP to go through UW subject wise. I am looking to finish within 1 month so I need someone who has already completed UW once and who is advanced.

We can sit and plan a schedule together to get through UW together and interpret the explanations properly.
I am looking for a serious and motivated partner, prefer a female SP.

Please message me your skype info and where you currently stand regarding FA and UW.

No beginners please. I've gone through UW once so i am looking to go slightly faster.

Thank you! Looking forward to start soon!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK