step 3 trick results

1/12/2016 5:54:55 PM
"I have heard ppl write that if you log into your fsmb the week that you are anticipating your results, you may or maynot see a link to apply for a new application. My extensions says expired , and I have a link to apply, does anyone else have this link? I clicked on mine and I can go all the way through to the payment page, so I am guessing I failed. If anyone else has anything like this please tell me ... I am praying for a miracle."
Someone said in other forums..

BTHW I have called FSMB today over the phone:

They told me this is the system.
That one does not mean that you have failed exam or passed it, if they link allows you to reapply. they told me that is only rumor. doe not mean anything before the scores are released.
They told me that this does not make sense because all the scores are released and downloaded to FSMB tomorrow at 7 am central time!

Is there any other trick that system is working with new changes 196 instead of 190 passing sore?
Not sure!!

Lets pray for it.

9/19/2017 3:38:21 PM
BlAr87900067 wrote:
"I have heard ppl write that if you log into your fsmb the week that you are anticipating your results, you may or maynot see a link to apply for a new application. My extensions says expired , and I have a link to apply, does anyone else have this link? I clicked on mine and I can go all the way through to the payment page, so I am guessing I failed. If anyone else has anything like this please tell me ... I am praying for a miracle."
Someone said in other forums..

BTHW I have called FSMB today over the phone:

They told me this is the system.
That one does not mean that you have failed exam or passed it, if they link allows you to reapply. they told me that is only rumor. doe not mean anything before the scores are released.
They told me that this does not make sense because all the scores are released and downloaded to FSMB tomorrow at 7 am central time!

Is there any other trick that system is working with new changes 196 instead of 190 passing sore?
Not sure!!

Lets pray for it.

9/19/2017 3:38:58 PM
Did you pass, is any one with link to reapply pass.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK