urgent advice needed

8/15/2011 12:24:05 PM
need help.im an img appearing for my step 2 ck in oct.my u world score 54%. im totally depressd n just blank. cn i get ready 2 give my exam in 45 days. i wrote my step1 in march 2011.any advice for motivation is welcome.

8/24/2011 12:40:29 PM
abha28401818 wrote:
need help.im an img appearing for my step 2 ck in oct.my u world score 54%. im totally depressd n just blank. cn i get ready 2 give my exam in 45 days. i wrote my step1 in march 2011.any advice for motivation is welcome.

Hi:
Dont be depressed. You have 40 more days. Did you take notes when you did UWorld, and did you revise the whole questions (including all answer choice explanations). If not, get a new subscription for UW and repeat the whole qbank in timed and mixed subject mode. Take notes for questions for which you have no clue about and also to questions where you are making mistakes repeatedly. Also, do atleast 2 blocks each day. So you can finish the whole UW in 25-28 days and in the remaining 12-15 days revise your notes from uw and you should be able to do fine.
Thanks and good luck,
Anand

8/24/2011 10:59:41 PM
thanq so much for ur valuable advice.i will try 2 complete uworld again.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK