This helped me FAIL!

8/4/2011 8:45:03 PM
thishelpedmefail wrote:
This helped me FAIL!
*failed step 1, need advice
limitedaccess - 05/01/10 11:22

Dear forum members:

I studied for 8 months, , took the PASS program live lectrues, did kaplan q-bank, UWorld twice, and golian book plus golian high yield. I have not idea where I went wrong and since I feel like I put in the timeā€¦..My score on the exam was 150-i.e., FAIL

I really want to at least pass this exam on my second attempt so plz dear friends advice me, I have no idea where to began, how much time to spend and what to study. Please help.

Thank you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Grxx
USMLE Forums Newbie Steps History: ---
Threads: 1

Quote:

No...Many took Kaplan Live Including me and failed .....but it helps a lot ....My advice give this exam enough time to study and practice and if you take a course spend enough time after fiinishing it t study before entering the exam.i.e., ....I studied only Kaplan live and FAILED

I'm so sorry to hear that but you know that's better than passing with low score ,I don't know what happened during your exam but from my own experience
.I needed to practice more on doing the 7 blocks in one day with only 45min to rest
.take the nbme at least 2 months before your exam it gives you a good estimate on your points of weaknesses and gives you time to work on it
.try first aid review
i hope those tips help you get a better mark next time

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK