Best use of uworld questions

8/1/2011 3:41:56 PM
Hey guys,

I wanted to get your feedback on what you feel is the most efficient way to use the world questions... one Step 1 I went through all of them in tutor mode, and then only did the tests full mode. Not sure if that was the best thing... do you recommend just doing timed questions from the beginning of my studying? Or untimed or tutor mode?

8/5/2011 3:24:37 PM
LeBr73760633 wrote:
Hey guys,

I wanted to get your feedback on what you feel is the most efficient way to use the world questions... one Step 1 I went through all of them in tutor mode, and then only did the tests full mode. Not sure if that was the best thing... do you recommend just doing timed questions from the beginning of my studying? Or untimed or tutor mode?

Hi

I did all the q in tutor mode and did only the self assesment test in timed mode.Went thru my mistakes again and gave the exam. If you have finished step 1 then step 2 should be no problem by which i mean i think you don't need the timed mode.You need to gain what knowledge you need from the q bank and apply it to the real q's.Just my opinion. Hope it helps.
edited by sar58218643 on 8/5/2011

8/20/2011 12:48:47 PM
LeBr73760633 wrote:
Hey guys,

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK