screening for colorectal cancer

6/18/2011 4:34:20 PM
Hi guys
I know tht colonoscopy is recommended every 10 yrs for the screening of colorectal cancer.What i wanted to know was what age is it recommended to start screening and how does the frequency change if the patient has a history of polypectomy irrespective of the histology findings of the polyp

5/9/2023 4:24:27 AM
Guys! I wonder if there are any ways to prevent cancer? Have you found any specific supplements or lifestyle changes that have been particularly effective in reducing cancer risk?

5/9/2023 4:24:52 AM
I've been looking for ways to reduce my risk of cancer, and I stumbled upon this website. The information they provide on healthy lifestyle changes and supplements dichloroacetate slow metabolizer has been incredibly helpful. It's great to have a resource that focuses on prevention rather than just treatment. The website is well-organized and easy to navigate, which has made it a breeze to find the information I need to make informed decisions about my health.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK