5/9/2011 4:38:16 PM
hi im n IMG, failed my step 3 first attempt, 186/74
othr steps first attempt
step 1-95
ck-88
cs-pass
observership in US-no hands on exprience
graduated 2006
what if i get a good score in my second attempt for step 3?
thank you

5/9/2011 9:11:39 PM
can somebody pls advice me on this..

5/10/2011 2:56:57 AM
mima52536650 wrote:

First congratulations for making a very strong attempt. Pick up your pieces and go after it again with vengence.Your prior scores are outstanding,and going by what PD s i have talked to say, your step3 attempt wont affect you in anyway. The catch though is,if you are not already doing residency, then make it a point that you pass step 3 before applying this time because PDs are always worrried that you might have issues passing step 3 and graduating ......
My questions are>
1.what were your scores on UWorld,and KAPLAN Q BANK?
2.what materials of study did you use?
3. As an after thought, how different would have approached this exam, given what you knwo now?

5/11/2011 12:05:36 AM
kazana wrote:
mima52536650 wrote:

First congratulations for making a very strong attempt. Pick up your pieces and go after it again with vengence.Your prior scores are outstanding,and going by what PD s i have talked to say, your step3 attempt wont affect you in anyway. The catch though is,if you are not already doing residency, then make it a point that you pass step 3 before applying this time because PDs are always worrried that you might have issues passing step 3 and graduating ......
My questions are>
1.what were your scores on UWorld,and KAPLAN Q BANK?
2.what materials of study did you use?
3. As an after thought, how different would have approached this exam, given what you knwo now?

thank you so much kazana,
i got around 60-55% and some times less than that,
thats wat went wrong for me i think
but im stil positive,,
i heard news tht old IMGz with multiple attempts in 1 n 2 hav matched.
ill giv some time n try again
so r u doing residency kazana?
by the way u think PDz have records of my previous applications?
thankx
n gud luk for u too

5/11/2011 12:06:28 AM
i did UW and FA

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK