Searching Study partners, step 3, just started,EST

7/25/2023 11:13:29 PM
HI. Look for SPs.
Want UWrold review or so. It's totally fine with even just two or three times a week with couples of hours.

Live in NY. So EST time. Late night or early morning would be good for me. Feel free to contact me.
My skype Id is

live:jyoontae_1

It's been a while since my step 2. So I need more time to warm up and I am doing rotations. My test day would be Nov.
I still have some language barrier when speakers have strong accent. Please bear with me.

Hopefully I can get a group to go with.
edited by on 7/25/2023

8/10/2023 2:22:34 PM
Hello everyone! I’m looking for a serious study partner to help us review all subjects quickly and effectively using resources such as UWorld, Anki, or MKSAP. UWorld since its offers a question bank with detailed explanations we could go over it so we could get a deep understanding of important underlying concepts. If you’re interested in studying together and helping each other out, please let me know. Let’s ace those exams together! 😊” my skype ID is shahedfaruk , [email protected] . Thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK