Step 2 CK Study/Accountability Partner (August 12)

4/11/2023 8:32:50 PM
Hello,

I am a 3rd year medical student and I live in central standard time zone in the united states. I am currently looking for a study and accountability partner for USMLE Step 2 CK. My test date is August 12th, 2023. Looking for a student in the same time zone whos looking to study. My problem is that I do not have a dedicated study period because my school does not give us one. Please let me know if you would be willing to study together or at least discuss options of studying together, as my discipline is better when I have someone involved.

4/12/2023 11:05:59 PM
Hi, looking for a study buddy/accountability partner also for Step 2, due end of August, but I am EST, so an hour ahead. What school do you go to that has no dedicated time?

5/2/2023 8:14:55 PM
gkkd463445 wrote:
Hi, looking for a study buddy/accountability partner also for Step 2, due end of August, but I am EST, so an hour ahead. What school do you go to that has no dedicated time?

A rural DO school in the south.

5/8/2023 7:07:49 PM
gkkd463445 wrote:

Hi, are you still looking for a study partner? I am planning to take the exam in August as well and I live in CT Zome.

5/8/2023 8:51:21 PM
tptx631314 wrote:
gkkd463445 wrote:

Hi, are you still looking for a study partner? I am planning to take the exam in August as well and I live in CT Zome.

Yes I am still looking for a partner, we can talk and see if we are good matches for studying

5/15/2023 7:23:49 AM
hzno813872 wrote:
Hello,

I am a 3rd year medical student and I live in central standard time zone in the united states. I am currently looking for a study and accountability partner for USMLE Step 2 CK. My test date is August 12th, 2023. Looking for a student in the same time zone whos looking to study. My problem is that I do not have a dedicated study period because my school does not give us one. Please let me know if you would be willing to study together or at least discuss options of studying together, as my discipline is better when I have someone involved.

Sounds like a good idea. Collaborating with someone not only promotes a deeper understanding of the material but also helps maintain motivation and discipline. Unfortunately, at the moment, I'm unable to commit to paired studying as I'm fully immersed in my own exam preparation. However, I've discovered a helpful website that might benefit all of you. Check out https://phdessay.com/free-essays-on/mental-health/, it provides a wide range of essays on mental health and other topics, which can save you time on research and give you more free time to focus on studying. I highly recommend sharing this resource with your friends who also preparing for exams. I want to wish each and every one of you the best of luck in your upcoming summer tests! Stay dedicated, keep pushing forward, and I have no doubt that you will excel. Remember, hard work and determination pay off in the end.
edited by on 5/17/2023

5/17/2023 9:12:36 AM
Is it easier to study with a partner? I've never had such an experience

5/28/2023 11:59:26 PM
tptx631314 wrote:
gkkd463445 wrote:

Hello, are you still looking for a study partner? I am planning to take the exam in August as well and I live in CT Zome as well.

5/31/2023 10:26:27 PM
Hi!

i am also looking for a SP! hoping to take the exam in 8-12 weeks time and would like to go through uworld or form a study plan together.
also CST.

6/1/2023 2:41:54 PM
hi !
im also looking for a SP!
CST time....

6/2/2023 3:47:02 PM
qlsj499219 wrote:
Hi!

i am also looking for a SP! hoping to take the exam in 8-12 weeks time and would like to go through uworld or form a study plan together.
also CST.

Hi, reach me out pls. [email protected]
Im at CST time. Looking for studying partner for step2

6/2/2023 3:47:50 PM

6/6/2023 6:02:09 PM
Hello looking for study partner for step 2 CK exam soon. please message

6/6/2023 6:07:15 PM
hees251680 wrote:

i am in CST time, exam soon

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK