PASSED STEP3 thank you everyone

5/14/2022 9:33:34 PM
The hard work has paid off for me and I wanted to thank my study partners and friends that helped me study and prepare while working in residency. The night sessions were very helpful for me and I was able to pass my step3 exam on my second attempt. During my first attempt I had no time to study and just read FA and didn't pick the right sequences on my CCS and was not able to finish my blocks in time. I became very depressed and my PD was upset with me for failing. They were threatening to dismiss me if I did not pass on my next attempt. For my second attempt I used UW software, Goldusmlereview step 3 mcq and ccs(was very helpful) and other notes from friends passed down. The Goldusmle sessions helped me pinpoint where I went wrong with the orders and I was able to fix my sequences, it was also very helpful in terms of covering the materials in a systemic manner and the CCS review was very helpful. This was my last chance and I thank god I found Goldusmle and my study partners here on this forum. Thank you all and thank you for the countless hours and support.
edited by pseh754412 on 5/14/2022

5/23/2022 1:58:30 PM
COngrats, I also passed. 203. Enough to get into my fellowship.

6/14/2022 3:48:29 AM
Congrats on passing

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK