Passed step 1 with higher performance

3/30/2022 3:23:30 AM
I wanted to thank my study partners i met on this forum for studying with me, I found outI I passed, with higher performance in all categories. I used FA, UW 2x rounds and goldusmle 8 weeks review helped alot. The exam is much more difficult now and the question content are much longer than expected. The daily training I received from goldusmle was very helpful, the review is very intensive and with question based focus, they go over whats important and whats not in each topic and will cutdown your study time. They integrate everything together for you. I was able to finish each block in time, and there was much more ethics and stats on the exam. The exam questions were very long, and take a long time to read so you need to become good at recognizing the keywords and what they want from you. I had to have wrist surgery earlier this year and it was difficult to study with the pain but I was able to pull it off. I studied for 14 weeks total and averaged 100 questions per day. There was alot of noise in the prometric center as a person was typing next to me and I had to ask for earphones. The training definitely helped me stay focused and get through.

3/30/2022 3:26:23 AM
CONGRATULATIONS ON PASSING I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT thank you for making time for me, you really helped me too.

3/30/2022 3:34:11 AM
congratulations you deserved to pass, I also heard its getting much harder now in 2022, they added alot of clinical judgment questions too since they cancelled CS theres more stats and ethics as well.

4/15/2022 10:41:42 AM
Did you subscribe to goldusmle?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK