PASSED STEP 3 with high performance

7/5/2021 2:28:59 PM
I was very happy to see my passing results and now I am done with USMLE. I wanted to thank my study partners for helping me pass my step 3. I had to take time off to have surgery to remove fibroids and I had less time to study with 4 kids to take care of. I took the Goldusmle step 3 course and it helped me understand the general concepts as well as have a broader overall knowledge of step 3. The CCS review for 10 min and 20 min cases were the best. This is the best move I have made while preparing for USMLE.

This is a 6 week goldusmle course but even after the course ends, you can sit in on the classes again to review topics you are having trouble with (I did with a couple of IM topics). The course goes over the principles in a high yield fashion and towards the end of class, there is a review of Step 3 questions.

I highly recommend the course as the instructors are very knowledgeable and will get you through all the relevant information.

7/5/2021 2:32:27 PM
I had a great time being your study partner, god bless you you deserved to pass.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK