Got 252 on CK, alhamdulilah now i can match

1/3/2021 3:54:39 AM
I got my 252 score on my step2CK exam. now I can match into my program that promised to rank me if i passed or scored higher on my CK. I did my best at prometric center even with n95 mask was bothering me the whole time and itching my face i still did well despite the mask. I would like to thank all my friends and study partners that have helped me get through this. I did UW questions plus GoldUSMLE classes. I did the GoldUSMLE review CK sessions 8 weeks and it was very useful they hit on the main topics and covered the most relevant material that was on the exam. They go over each topic very well and integrate on all the subjects. I did the class each day and reinforced the concepts with UW questions each day. They go over what is necessary and what is not and how to dissect and breakdown the questions. It saved my study time and helped me focus on my weak areas.
Now I am done with CK, and USMLE for now. will start reading for step 3 now.
edited by dhfr380923 on 1/3/2021

1/3/2021 3:59:14 AM
thank you for being my study partner, you also helped me too, thank you for your time, and I hope you get on their rank order list, the PDs promise everyone that, lets hope they do it for you.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK