step 1 tutor with a recent step 1 score of 245

8/20/2020 7:08:06 PM
hey if any of you are struggling with step 1 preparation material FA,UW etc and are having trouble getting high yield concepts or problem staying on track and completing your preparation then i can help you with your preparation.i am an img recently did my step 1 with a score of 245 and i can guide you in this difficult journey.i can offer one on one tutoring through skype after 5 pm est time zone

8/31/2020 2:18:50 PM
hi I am interested in a tutor how can I contact you ?

9/2/2020 11:03:55 AM
Hi Dr FarahB. I saw your post and I am very interested. I am currently preparing for step 1 and will be taking it soon. I am an IMG having difficulties in some areas especially biostatistics. How do I contact you please?. thanks
edited by on 9/3/2020

9/3/2020 11:09:15 AM
Hi, I'm an international med student. Also interested. How can I contact you?

7/7/2023 9:09:34 AM
Embroidery hoops are not just for traditional embroidery; they can also be used for modern and contemporary embroidery styles. They provide a stable base for experimenting with different techniques. https://katelynembroidery.com/best-embroidery-software/

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK