Accountability buddy

7/13/2020 12:26:18 AM
Hello, I’m looking for a study partner which we can sit down on Skype and study whatever we would like to study without talking to ourselves, like an accountability study partner. We could leave our cameras on Skype on if you would like to, so we could see each other actively studying and not doing something else, so when we study for 4 hours we are really studying for 4 hours and avoiding any distractions. I've read that having an accountability study partner will motivate you to study, keep you on a regular reading schedule and make you more focused with your studies. I’m very flexible with my time and we could decide to study together anytime that suites you throughout the week. If you are interested let me know. Thank you.
edited by on 7/13/2020

7/13/2020 5:58:57 PM
Hi,
I am thinking to study more actively and to stay on track like setting deadlines and doing question banks. I am wondering where do you stand in your preparation?
Best
[email protected]

8/3/2020 7:34:51 AM
Hi hiader I m looking for a partner who would do UW questions if interested msg me

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK