Passed using UWORLD and youtube videos

3/9/2020 10:01:43 PM
I graduated my school's nursing program with zero knowledge on how to write NCLEX style questions along with very little knowledge on maternity and child health. I decided to purchase the 3 month option along with 2 practice tests and wrote the exam exactly three months after purchasing the program. I did each question in the test bank at least twice and reviewed the questions I got wrong until there were none left to do. I made sure to focus my time the most on Adult Health, Maternity, Child Health, Prioritization and Pharmacology.
UWorld was incredibly thorough with its rationales and summarized the content that will be tested on the NCLEX superbly.
I found using short Youtube videos on specific diseases/symptoms/nursing implications really solidified the answers from the questions being asked, especially when it came to the SATA questions.
I will say that if you use only UWorld I caution you to not just memorize the answers but understand why each answer provided is right/wrong and be able to understand each rationale enough to teach it to a friend.
Good luck with the studying and try not to go into the exam feeling like you could have done more, that's when you know you aren't ready!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK