Dedicated 2nd round uw

11/6/2019 11:41:37 PM
Hi looking for a study partner for restart 2nd round Uworld, 2 blocks daily- mixed, timed mode exam. Then revise those blocks together and discuss and then finish up the day with reviewing the uw pdf notes together. Targeting a 6 weeks plan to stay dedicated.

Anyone who study with me on Sun-Fri 10am-10pm EST ( fixed schedule). I can do Sat but just need time to get food grocery shopping for the week, etc.

I finished Uworld 1st round recently and planning to prefer someone is in the same level. Let me know if you think we are a match.
Serious partner only who can stick with the plan.
edited by on 11/6/2019

11/7/2019 9:30:33 AM
Hey , I am doing my second round and also looking for a dedicated SP to do random blocks and taking NBME in 2 weeks . but I am only available for 5/6-9:30 pm EST as I am doing my marked questions from UW the rest of the day . please contact me on skype if that works for you .
my skype ID - corpulmonale.usmle

11/7/2019 12:21:56 PM
works form me -> Sun-Fri 10am-10pm EST ( fixed schedule).
Completed first round of uworld
started the Second Round of uworld
Exam planning in Dec end Jan first week
if All ok add me on skype id : USMLE Step2 CK

yjbc421755 wrote:
Hi looking for a study partner for restart 2nd round Uworld, 2 blocks daily- mixed, timed mode exam. Then revise those blocks together and discuss and then finish up the day with reviewing the uw pdf notes together. Targeting a 6 weeks plan to stay dedicated.

Anyone who study with me on Sun-Fri 10am-10pm EST ( fixed schedule). I can do Sat but just need time to get food grocery shopping for the week, etc.

I finished Uworld 1st round recently and planning to prefer someone is in the same level. Let me know if you think we are a match.
Serious partner only who can stick with the plan.
edited by on 11/6/2019

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK