Need an SP eastern time live or online

2/27/2019 10:21:41 AM
Hi everyone.
I am looking for an SP to go over UW every day between 9.30 to 2 pm. I would like to finish a whole one block or at least 30 Qs per day. I am not a beginner. I started my prep 5 months back but since the last 2.5 months I gave a pause because of my immigration process but I am back again. Please let me know If someone is interested. I live in valley stream so If someone would like to meet up in the library and study that would be great as well.

2/27/2019 2:13:31 PM
I'm interested. Sent you a private message

3/1/2019 12:48:41 AM
SaSh88266531 wrote:
Hi everyone.
I am looking for an SP to go over UW every day between 9.30 to 2 pm. I would like to finish a whole one block or at least 30 Qs per day. I am not a beginner. I started my prep 5 months back but since the last 2.5 months I gave a pause because of my immigration process but I am back again. Please let me know If someone is interested. I live in valley stream so If someone would like to meet up in the library and study that would be great as well.

Hi there,

I have my exam in 3 weeks and am looking for final preparations. The time you stated suits me. my Skype is Malassezia.FurFur Please let me know if you can do it. thank you for the prompt reply!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK