Live SP for step2cs LA

2/6/2019 5:40:27 PM
I’m female looking for female to study for step 2cs. Taking test first week of April. I’m in LA, can provide space with exam bed/ patients robe/ stethoscope etc perfect environment to study. Preferably at least 5 days a week, flexible schedule.

2/10/2019 9:28:59 PM
ergr488500 wrote:
I’m female looking for female to study for step 2cs. Taking test first week of April. I’m in LA, can provide space with exam bed/ patients robe/ stethoscope etc perfect environment to study. Preferably at least 5 days a week, flexible schedule.

hi,i'm male preparing for Cs,my test is in last week of april,i'm in LA and just studying for Cs ,

2/11/2019 10:21:14 PM
ergr488500 wrote:

Hey! I’m looking for SP in LA (female)!

2/12/2019 2:30:58 AM
R.Salam wrote:
ergr488500 wrote:

Hi, I’m looking for a study partner in LA. I’m a female. Taking the test second week of march.

2/12/2019 12:08:26 PM
Natisland wrote:
R.Salam wrote:
ergr488500 wrote:

Hi, I’m looking for a study partner in LA. I’m a female. Taking the test second week of march.

Let’s do this

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK