Exam in feb 28

1/23/2019 2:36:08 PM
Hi, i have been preparing for my step 1 alone. Now that i have exam in feb 28,2019..i don't know how to go on from here. I did uwsa 1, and it just showed 230 as predicted score whoch is really disappointing. If there is any help or any group for quick learning and to get more questions correct, please guide me or help me join. This is my first ever interaction online.
Target 250+

1/26/2019 1:40:02 AM
zucl812410 wrote:
Hi, i have been preparing for my step 1 alone. Now that i have exam in feb 28,2019..i don't know how to go on from here. I did uwsa 1, and it just showed 230 as predicted score whoch is really disappointing. If there is any help or any group for quick learning and to get more questions correct, please guide me or help me join. This is my first ever interaction online.
Target 250+

Anyone want tutor for step 1? Scored around 260 on step 1 due to some medical problem on test day ( would have easily scored above 265+, uworld scores were 270+). Will provide all my notes, various techniques and methods to remember, focus on high yield material and will explain everything in detail as we go along.
USMLE is all about technique and methodology, there are so many books and resources to study but what and how to memorize is key to good score. I studies for 4- 6 hours daily for 8 weeks.
study plan- Will complete all subjects with all important topics : 3 hours daily for 8- 12 week thru skype.
Group will be around 5-10 people maximum on skype.
price: $10-15/hr depending upon group size.
3 days free trial.

Skype ID- [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK