Pass NCLEX at 76th question

10/18/2018 3:10:13 PM
I passed NCLEX-RN the second time after I review UWORLD. I just took the exam Oct 10. Someone recommended it to me and now I recommend it to my friends who are are going to take NCLEX too.

Honestly, the questions where much easier after I review UWORLD, though some of the questions didn't appear in the review still it was much easier than I took my first exam. I had a different review then when I took my first exam by the way.

I recommend that you all answer the question and answer your wrong questions too. I finished 2k+ questions and answer my all wrong questions. I also wrote some notes especially PRIORITIZATION, DELEGATION AND ASSIGNMENT so that I can review it again after UWORLD. Good thing I did that because my last 10 questions were all PDA and I stopped at 76th.

I was even afraid I will not pass because my second assessment was just 59% after I answer all the questions. UWORLD is much harder than NCLEX i think. 😁

Goodluck soon to be nurses! You can do it too! 😊
edited by on 10/18/2018

10/18/2018 4:08:48 PM
Congrats

I'm soon going to take my test and I'm so nervous about it.

Did you find any questions similar to uworld?. I've read a lot of people saying that questions were similar I was just wondering if that's true.

10/18/2018 7:27:27 PM
armp709795 wrote:
I passed NCLEX-RN the second time after I review UWORLD. I just took the exam Oct 10. Someone recommended it to me and now I recommend it to my friends who are are going to take NCLEX too.

Honestly, the questions where much easier after I review UWORLD, though some of the questions didn't appear in the review still it was much easier than I took my first exam. I had a different review then when I took my first exam by the way.

I recommend that you all answer the question and answer your wrong questions too. I finished 2k+ questions and answer my all wrong questions. I also wrote some notes especially PRIORITIZATION, DELEGATION AND ASSIGNMENT so that I can review it again after UWORLD. Good thing I did that because my last 10 questions were all PDA and I stopped at 76th.

I was even afraid I will not pass because my second assessment was just 59% after I answer all the questions. UWORLD is much harder than NCLEX i think. 😁

edited by on 10/18/2018

10/18/2018 7:28:02 PM
armp709795 wrote:

edited by on 10/18/2018

10/18/2018 8:16:34 PM
hjsm936795 wrote:
Congrats

I'm soon going to take my test and I'm so nervous about it.

Did you find any questions similar to uworld?. I've read a lot of people saying that questions were similar I was just wondering if that's true.

Yes. There were a lot for my part. For example, what will you do after Abdominal aneurysm repair? Got 2 computation that was so easy just like in UWORLD. My order response question was about NGT.

Don't worry too much. You can do it. Just don't mind the time. I finished my 76 questions 2 hrs and half. i really took my time answering every question.

Goodluck.
edited by on 10/18/2018

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK