Passed NCLEX!

10/15/2018 3:43:02 PM
Hi everyone! I wanted to write on this forum to let everyone know it is OK to pass with more than 75 questions. All I kept reading in these forums were people who passed in 75 questions. Well today I found out I passed and I got a total of 106 questions. I also got around 15 select all that apply, which is not a lot compared to what I’ve seen in the other forums. I was so scared because I thought I failed since I did not get a lot of select all that apply. So don’t believe the people that say if you’re getting a lot of select all that apply that means you’re doing good. The computer just has a mind of its own. I just want people to know not to get flustered if your test does not stop after 75. You still have a chance! When I got to question 76, I told myself to really focus on what they are asking. When I got to 106 and the test ended at 106, I was so scared. When my test was over I was so unsure about how I did. I was upset that I didn’t get only 75 questions and I was questioning myself over and over again if I thought I passed. But I was so relieved when I found out I passed! Uworld truly helped me so much. The rationales were very helpful and made me understand things so much more.

Good luck to everyone who is taking the nclex and remember, it’s not over if you pass 75 questions!

10/15/2018 4:26:33 PM
Congrats nurse!! How long did you study for & did you only study uworld?

10/15/2018 4:59:34 PM
Thank you! I studied for 2 months using uworld mainly. I would go read Saunders occasionally if I needed clarification on something. I would do about 60-75 questions a day and I was ranging anywhere between 50-60% and occasionally I would get higher than 60%.

10/15/2018 6:13:07 PM
nscx240109 wrote:
Thank you! I studied for 2 months using uworld mainly. I would go read Saunders occasionally if I needed clarification on something. I would do about 60-75 questions a day and I was ranging anywhere between 50-60% and occasionally I would get higher than 60%.

congratulations! is NCLEX harder or easier than UWorld?

10/16/2018 12:07:23 AM
Uworld is much more detailed than the nclex. So I would say uworld is harder than the nclex.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK