CK SP on skype - Subjectwise. 1-2 hrs/day

10/9/2018 2:28:31 PM
Looking for a one to two hours per day (M-F) CK study partner where we can catch up and/ discuss subject wise. I am planning to take the exam in 2 months (depending on assessment scores)

This is not meant for reading the content to each other but more of a MOTIVATION to keep on track, clearing up confusions, and relating the content to Uworld questions. We will read and study in our own spare time and communicate on skype summarizing and what we must know re. each chapter.
For example: Cardiology
We could discuss each disorder, diagnosis, treatment, next best step, definitive diagnosis, what type of questions we have come across re. this topic (if relevant), etc.

'Learning is in the talking and teaching to others.'

If this looks like something you may be interested in, inbox or leave your skype id here. Please respond only if you are serious, have the time slot available, and actually going to reply when approached on skype.
Since I work during the day, hours are 4PM - 5/6pm ... or 5PM+ or 6-7pm Eastern

10/11/2018 5:35:26 PM
hi
I am interested
my skype id is fereshteh kgb.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK