NCLEX TOMORROW!

10/9/2018 1:17:52 PM
Hey all!

I'm nervous about my NCLEX tomorrow. This is my second time taking it. I just took the final assessment test on Uworld and scored in the 80th percentile with a very high chance to pass. I've been scoring on average in the 50s, 60s, and 70s, on tests. I've officially run out of questions. I've read and taken notes on all rationales and I've been doing 75 questions a day with review.

I tried the Kaplan CAT tests and it told me that I wasn't doing so well, so now I'm kind of freaking out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

10/9/2018 5:12:51 PM
I take my NCLEX tomorrow too! I'm super nervous. Good LUCK!!!!!

mbsa382006 wrote:
Hey all!

I'm nervous about my NCLEX tomorrow. This is my second time taking it. I just took the final assessment test on Uworld and scored in the 80th percentile with a very high chance to pass. I've been scoring on average in the 50s, 60s, and 70s, on tests. I've officially run out of questions. I've read and taken notes on all rationales and I've been doing 75 questions a day with review.

I tried the Kaplan CAT tests and it told me that I wasn't doing so well, so now I'm kind of freaking out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK